Friday 20 July 2012

Level 43 - very strong character build

I've reached level 43 and have maxed out my smithing. My characters build is the best yet. I feel in control on all fights and am rarely using healing pots.

Really enjoying the game now. Biggest problem is contstantly being overloaded and levelling. The levels are much slower now and I'm desperate to get traits picked out. So many good ones that I would like but can't level quick enough to get them.

My new best method of attacking is to use a dagger with paralyze on it, pop and invisibility potion, sneak behind the victim and do a 15x backstab attack on them. If they have enough hits (which they often do) to survive the initial attack, they are paralyzed and I get them with a second 15x attack as they haven't detected me while paralyzed.

It's incredibly powerful, but what can they do. I have not given them any real chance of detecting me and they are at my mercy. I'm only thankful that the NPC's haven't worked out this combo attack and get me with a similar method. I'd be one shotted for sure. I don't think I could survive more than 6 hits anyway without potting.

Hit points are boosted to over 500 atm as well to protect from big one shot hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment